Before the end of September, I aim:
- To finish one, if not both, of the games I am currently working on.
- To study.
- To find a pair of sandals that don’t leave my feet a bloody mess (I doubt I will achieve this).
- To get fitter.
- To join a sports club of some kind (See point 4).
- To get a job.
- To have drafted and redrafted my Personal Statement at least four times.
- To apply for universities.
- To write a short story, to prove I can.
- To get a sun tan, rather than a sunburn, again to prove I can.
Well, there you go. I’ve put that in semi-public, so I’m committed. You’d better hold me to it, Internet.
Note: That list is in no particular order, but see how finishing the games were at the top? That shows how much I care.